If you are looking for something simple to make, yet is packing some fresh and amazing flavors then this Tomato Mango Salad is the thing you need to make. It can easily be made and added to any meal to spice things up a little bit.
There are so many flavors in this Tomato Mango Salad and you can feel free to add any more veggies or fruits that you might think will work for it. We have seen everything from strawberries and watermelon to cucumbers and avocado. It’s up to you, but we are pretty confident no matter what you add into this dish, you won’t be disappointed!
Check out the Tomato Mango Salad Recipe right here!
- 2 mangoes
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- To start, chop up the mango, tomato and onion.
- If you are using more fruits or vegetables, chop them up right now also.
- Now toss in the fish sauce and lime juice.
- Make sure the entire mixture has gotten some of the fish sauce and lime juice.
- Once tossed completely, you can serve or refrigerate a little bit to cool down the fruits and veggies and give it that cool taste.