Imagine going through life and not enjoying sweets, like cookies and cake. Yeah, we can’t imagine either, as we love us some sugary goodness. That is why these cookies are the perfect treat for us, as you will see in the Puto Seko recipe below!
Puto Seko is a Filipino delicacy that is both powdery and crunchy. They have such an amazing flavor that once you try one, you won’t be able to stop eating them. Yes, they are that irresistible! Check out the Puto Seko recipe right here!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Cornstarch
- 1 cup Powdered Milk Skim Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- To start, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place wax paper onto a cooke sheet
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients (flour, cornstarch, powdered milk, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter and eggs).
- Once mixed together, form the ball into balls and flatten it out and place it on the cookie sheet one at a time.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then let them cool completely before eating (if you can)!