This pork with zucchini recipe is another one of my quick and easy stir fry dishes that can be cooked up in under 10 minutes.
I marinated the pork for just 10 minutes with a few ingredients to soak in all the flavors. However, you can actually cook this right away. The egg and cornstarch in the marinate helps tenderize the meat and browns the meat quickly leaving the inside of the pork nice and tender.
Make sure your pan is super hot so you can cook the meat and vegetable quickly. Cooking the pork and vegetable should only take a few minutes.
I’ve added a little bit of chopped chili to add some spicy kick into this dish. If you prefer a more mild flavor, you can leave the chili out. I’ve also added a touch of honey to balance out the flavor. Serve with hot rice.
Enjoy the recipe and watch the video!
Pork With ZucchiniPrint This
- Pork 1 Cup Slice Pieces
- Zucchini 1 Piece
- Green Onion 1 Cup
- Onion 1 Medium Piece
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Chili 1 Piece
- Cooking Wine 1/2 Tsp
- Soy Sauce 1/2 Tsp
- Beaten Egg 2 Tbsp
- Cornstarch 2 Tbsp
- Sesame Oil 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1/2 Tsp
- Cooking Wine 1 Tsp
- Soy Sauce 1 Tsp
- Oyster Sauce 1 Tsp
- Honey 1 Tsp
- Chicken Stock 4 Tbsp
- Sesame Oil 1/2 Tsp
- Slice pork into thin pieces.
- Combine marinate ingredients (cooking wine, soy sauce,beaten egg, cornstarch, sesame oil, black pepper). Add pork and marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a hot pan with oil, add chili and onion. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and stir for another 30 seconds.
- Add marinated pork and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and green onion. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients (cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chicken stock, sesame oil). Stir fry for another 1 minute.