This pork with thin rice noodles is super delicious and can be cooked quickly in just 10 minutes!
There are many variations to this dish. This recipe is different than the traditional Filipino recipe. I’ve added curry powder and oyster sauce to give it a different taste.
I’ve added a variety of vegetables into this dish. You can actually add any vegetable you want. Make sure to chop your vegetables into thin long slices so it cooks quickly.
Furthermore, just boil the thin noodles for about a minute or so. You don’t want to overcook the noodle. You just want to soften and break up the noodles.
Tip: Thin rice noodles tend to stick to the pan very quickly if you don’t stir often. When cooking, keep stir frying to avoid burnt crust at the bottom of the pan.
Enjoy the recipe and watch the video!
Pork With Thin Rice NoodlesPrint This
- Sliced Pork 1 Cup
- Thin Rice Noodles 5 oz
- Curry Powder 1 Tsp
- Oyster Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Salt 1/2 Tsp
- White Pepper 1/8 Tsp
- Garlic Powder 1/8 Tsp
- Cooking Wine 1 Tbsp
- Water 1 Tbsp
- Cornstarch 2 Tbsp
- Oil 1 Tsp
- Mixed Vegetables:
- Cabbage 1 Cup
- Bean Sprout 1/2 Cup
- Carrot 1/4 Cup
- Green Onion 1/2 Cup
- Bell Pepper 1/2 Cup
- Slice pork into thin pieces.
- Combine marinate ingredients (salt,white pepper, garlic powder, cooking wine, water, cornstarch, oil). Add pork and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Soften thin rice noodles by submerging into hot water for about 5 minutes. Set aside and drain.
- In a hot pan, add 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add marinated pork and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mixed vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add thin rice noodles. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add curry powder, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
Just enter your email below.