We have a sweeter version of pork for you today, as we are giving you the Pork Humba recipe. You may look at it and think you are looking at a Chicken Adobo recipe, but that is not the case! Check out the Pork Humba recipe below!
Besides using chicken before and now we have pork for this adobo-type recipe, you will notice this version is a lot sweeter than the adobo version. When it comes to making this dish, chefs tend to use the pork belly, pork hocks, or pork ham. You make the call, but make sure to check out the Pork Humba recipe below!
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1/4 kg liempo, cut into
- 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp black beans
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Water as needed
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pcs chilies
- 1/4 cup banana blossoms
- Over medium heat, get the pan warm.
- Once warm, pour some oil into the pan and saute the onion, garlic, and Knorr Pork Cubes.
- Now add in the liempo and black beansand saure for one minute.
- Then add in the vinegar and let that simmer.
- Once simmered, then add in the pineapple juice, water, brown sugar, soy sauce, chillies, and banana blossoms.
- You will want to cook this covered until the pork is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with hot steamed rice.