A straight forward recipe involving ground pork stewed in tomato sauce along with vegetables. There are a variety of ways to cook this dish. The way I cooked this is the basic recipe. You can expand on this recipe by adding raisins or hard boiled eggs if you wish to do so.
This is a budget friendly and super delicious recipe that your whole family can enjoy. Serve with rice.
Enjoy the recipe and watch the video!
Pork GinilingPrint This
- Ground Pork 2 Pounds
- Potato 1 Cup
- Carrots 1 Cup
- Green Peas 1 Cup
- Onion 1 Piece
- Garlic 4 Cloves
- Sugar 1 Tsp
- Beef Cube 1 Piece
- Water 1 Cup
- Tomato Sauce 8 Ounces
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- In a hot pan, saute garlic and onion.
- Add ground pork. Stir and break up meat.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until meat turns white.
- Add beef cube, tomato sauce, water, and sugar. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add carrots, potato, and green peas. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Just enter your email below.