This pork cutlet recipe is very simple to prepare and a perfect appetizer to serve during weekend hangouts. This can be prepared in under 15 minutes.
This dish only requires a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. We used panko breading for coating the meat. If you don’t have this, you can use cracker crumbs or corn flakes. However, I highly recommend you use panko breading.
Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of your pork chop. It took us about 5 minutes to cook the pork.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy the recipe and watch the video!
Pork CutletPrint This
- Pork Chop 2 Pieces
- Salt 1/8 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1/8 Tsp
- Flour 4 Tbsp
- White Pepper 1 Tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Beaten Egg 1 Piece
- Panko Breading 1 Cup
- Pound pork with a meat hammer to tenderize the pork.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the meat.
- In a plate, combine flour, white pepper, and salt.
- In a second plate, crack and beat an egg.
- In a third plate, pour a cup of panko breading.
- Coat pork with flour mixture first, then egg, and lastly egg.
- Deep fry in pork. Time will vary depending on the size of pork.
- Cut pork into thick slices.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.