If you are looking for some comfort soup in your life, then this Molo Soup recipe is what you need. As we struggle through some very cold times, comfort food is screaming out to all of us, so why not satisfy it with this soup?
Have you ever heard anyone complain when they have a soup sitting in front of them that has dumplings filled with pork and chicken in it? Yeah, we didn’t think so and that is why everyone is going to love you for making this Molo Soup!
Check out the Molo Soup recipe right here!
- 330 grams ground chicken
- 330 grams ground lean pork
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 stalk leek, white part only, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pack square molo wrappers, 3-inch
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 medium white onion, chopped finely
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup chicken breast, boiled, shredded
- green onions, Chopped, for garnish
- toasted garlic chips, chopped, to garnish
- To begin, you will make the molo dumplings. For this, you will want to mix together all of the ingredients up until the molo wrappers.
- Now form this mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a wrapper.
- You will brush the sides of the wrapper with water and then fold the upper right corner towards the left corner, which covers the meat, and pinch to seal it.
- Do the same with the two other corners.
- Repeat those steps with the rest of the mixture.
- Using a stockpot on high heat, boil the chicken stock, onions and chicken bouillon cube.
- Once it is boiling, add in the dumplings and shredded chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Now turn the heat down to medium and cook until the dumplings are cooked through, which is about 8 to 10 minutes.
- You are ready for serving, as you’ll want to garnish with green onions and garlic first.