If you are looking to use up some mangos, then this mango bread loaf recipe is the perfect option for you to use, as it’s foolproof! If you don’t even consider yourself to be a baker, then you can’t go wrong with this mango bread recipe!
The mango bread loaf is packed with mangos and raisins and it will definitely be one of your new baking favorites! The bread comes out moist, as well as giving you some amazing mango and cinnamon flavors. This is a great choice for breakfast or a snack, as it will liven up your tastebuds.
Check out the mango bread loaf recipe below!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups mangos, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F -175 degrees C (325 degrees F for glass pans).
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with oil and then add to the flour mixture.
- Now add in the mangos, lemon and raisins and stir.
- Pour the mixture into 2 greased 8 x 4 loaf pans and bake for about 60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.