Just when you thought your love for mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers couldn’t get any bigger, we introduce you to this Jalapeno Mozzarella Sticks recipes. Yes, mozzarella sticks meets jalapeno poppers and you are not going to be disappointed!
I mean, how can you go wrong when you combine jalapenos with cheese and then deep fry it? Yeah, we don’t see a problem with it and we doubt you will either! Check out the Jalapeno Mozzarella Sticks recipe below!
- Salt to season
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons of cayenne powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup panko
- 150 grams of monterey jack cheese, cut in sticks
- 150 grams hard mozzarella, cut in sticks
- 6 long green chiles
- To begin, mix together the flour, salt, dried parsley and cayenne pepper and set aside.
- Now place a piece of the monterey jack cheese and a piece of the mozzarella cheese in the green chile and press it together.
- Dip the green chile in the eggs then the flour then the eggs and then the panko.
- Repeat the last step twice.
- Once all the chiles are prepped, place them in a shallow frying pan with hot oil in it. Cook them on each side about 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
- When they are done, place them on a paper towel to absorb that oil.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce or salsa.