This honey sriracha baked chicken wings is super delicious and very simple to prepare. This taste just as good as deep fried chicken wings.
I normally go for the usual Buffalo chicken wings during weekends watching sports or have guests coming over. However, I like to switch up the flavors and go for this sweet and spicy chicken wings. It is simple to make and just requires a few ingredients.
You will notice that I added baking powder with the seasoning. This is to make the skin nice and crispy. This is what gives the chicken wings that deep fried texture.
I will tell you that the sauce is on the spicy side. If you prefer a milder flavor then reduce the sriracha sauce.
Baking the chicken wings took me about 45 minutes at 425F. However, the cooking time maybe different for you depending on the size of the wings. Just keep an eye on the wings and once they are brown and crispy. They are done!
Enjoy the recipe and watch the video!
Honey Sriracha Chicken WingsPrint This
- Chicken Wings 12 Pieces
- Salt 1 Tbsp
- Baking Powder 2 Tbsp
- Paprika 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1 Tsp
- Sriracha 1/3 Cup
- Honey 1/3 Cup
- Rice Vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Sesame Oil 1/4 Tsp
- Combine seasoning ingredients (salt, baking powder, paprika, black pepper).
- Combine sauce ingredients (honey, sriracha, rice vinegar, sesame oil). Set aside.
- Pour chicken wings in a bowl and add seasoning mix. Stir until chicken wings are well coated with the seasoning.
- Bake chicken wings in an oven at 425F for about 45 mins. Turn chicken every 15 minutes.
- Once chicken wings are cooked, transfer to a bowl. Pour honey sriracha sauce and mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.