We all want a quick and easy recipe to make on those tough days. This garlic rice recipe is definitely the perfect dish to make when you want quick and flavorful. Check out the garlic rice recipe below!
If you love the smell of garlic, then this recipe will satisfy your nose! This is a simple Filipino fried rice recipe, but it is packed with flavors and the smell of garlic wafting through your house will leave everyone drooling and ready for dinner to be served!
As an alternative, feel free to add in any vegetables you may want, like peas and carrots. Plus, this is a recipe that has six ingredients, so you can’t go wrong with that! Check out the garlic rice recipe right here!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons ground pork
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add in the garlic and ground pork.
- Stir and cook this until the garlic is golden brown. You will want the golden brown color for maximum flavor. Don’t burn it, as that will leave a bitter flavor.
- Once golden brown, stir in the cooked white rice.
- Season with the garlic salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook until heated through and well-blended, about 3 minutes.
- Serve and let everyone enjoy!