If there is a special occasion happening in your life, you know there is going to be some Filipino Fruit Salad there! Now make it on your own! This is a dish that anyone from the Philippines knows, so you won’t upset anyone by bringing it.
Besides that, it is beyond easy to make this Filipino Fruit Salad. The only struggle will be opening the cans! There is some cutting up things and mixing things together, but you can handle it. This is a recipe anyone can handle making, so bring it on!
Check out the Filipino Fruit Salad recipe here!
- 2 cans fruit cocktail
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1 can nestle table cream
- 1 pack Philadephia cream cheese
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 2 apples, cubed
- 1 jar nata de coco, drained
- To start, remove the juice from the fruit cocktail and pineapple tidbits and drain them thoroughly.
- Once completely drained, add the fruits into a large bowl.
- Now add in the nata de coco and cubed apples.
- Mix together until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Then add in the condensed milk and cream cheese.
- Mix these ingredients in gently, as you don’t want to crush the softer ingredients.
- Cover the salad and place in refrigerator for one hour before serving.
- Once chilled, the fruit salad is ready to serve.
Source: FFE Magazine