We are giving you quite a combination today, as this Chinese Pork and Noodles recipe will leave you wanting more. There are many substitutions that can be done to this recipe, but either way you make it, you will not be disappointed.
Since this is a Chinese Pork and Noodles recipe, we will be using pork and noodles. However, this is quite tasty when cooking it with some kind of seafood. There are different types of noodles to use also, so experiment and see what works best for you!
Check out the Chinese Pork and Noodles recipe here!
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), halved and thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup halved fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- To start, cook the past according to package instructions.
- Then using a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil and set aside.
- Now use a large non-stick skillet or wok and stir-fry the pork in 2 teaspoons of canola oil for 3 minutes or until the pork is no longer pink.
- Remove the pork from the skillet/wok and keep it warm.
- Now stir-fry the red pepper, peas and onion in the same skillet/wok with the remaining oil for 3 minutes.
- Then add in the cabbage and stir-fry for another 2 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp/tender.
- Now add in the hoisin sauce mixture and stir into the skillet.
- Then add in the pork to the pan and heat it through.
- Now drain the pasta and add it into the skillet/wok and toss it to coat.
- It is ready to serve and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cilantro over each serving.
Source: Taste of Home