This chicken salpicao recipe is a classic dish tweaked to make it healthier and more flavorful. This is an easy meal to prepare and can be cooked in just 15 minutes.
I used chicken thighs with the skin off. Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes. If you prefer the white meat part of the chicken then you can use chicken breast.
You can add as much mushrooms as you want. I added about 2 cups of mushrooms into this recipe. Cut mushroom into halves.
Most likely you already have the rest of the ingredients in your pantry. For the liquid seasoning, I used Knorr Liquid Seasoning to add flavor into this recipe. If you don’t have this, you can use light soy sauce and pour little amount at a time until it meets your preferred taste.
Enjoy the recipe and watch the video!
Chicken SalpicaoPrint This
- Chicken 1 Pound Cut Into Cubes
- Garlic 1 Tbsp
- Butter 1/3 Cup
- Mushroom 2 Cups
- Tomato Sauce 1 Cup
- Liquid Seasoning 2 Tbsp
- In a hot pan, add 2 tbsp of oil. Add chicken and stir fry until it turns light brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter and let it simmer for a few seconds or until butter is melted down.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken and tomato sauce. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add liquid seasoning and mix for 1 minute.