We all hate those cold, rainy days. However, the weather may not be good, but it is the perfect reason to have soup. That is where this Bulalo Ramen recipe comes into play, as it is a chance to warm up on the cooler days. Check out the Bulalo Ramen recipe below!
This is a pretty easy recipe to make, but the variety of ingredients give it an amazing flavor. I mean, look at that picture below. How could you not want to try that? And ramen is all the craze now, so this is the perfect opportunity to try it out for yourself and not just from a lame package!
Check out the Bulalo Ramen recipe here!
- Soup Stock
- 2.5 kilos beef bones (bulalo or osso bucco cut)
- 200 grams white onions
- 150 grams carrots, quartered
- 150 grams garlic
- 100 grams sliced ginger
- 5 liters water
- 2 tablespoons salt, to taste
- 4 packs ramen (boiled for 3 minutes)
- 4 pieces boiled eggs
- 60 grams pechay tagalog, blanched
- 120 grams whole corn
- 80 grams fried garlic
- Mariner sauce:
- 150 ml soy sauce
- 60 ml sake
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- To start, boil together the ingredients for the soup stock for 3-5 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Once tender, strain the soup stock and set it aside.
- Now remove the meat from the soup stock bones and marinate that in the mariner’s sauce.
- Pour the soup stock in a bowl and season it with pepper.
- Now add in the boiled ramen and top it with the pechay tagalog, whole corn and salt.