In our mind, you can never go wrong by adding bacon to a recipe. That’s why this bacon wrapped fried chicken is the perfect recipe for today!It’s all about fried chicken, but we had a bacon wrap to give it even more flavor! Check out the bacon wrapped friend chicken recipe below!
When it comes to fried chicken, everyone usually cooks it the pretty basic way. This is an excellent way to spice up the fried chicken, but in a way that’t not too crazy! Check out the bacon wrapped fried chicken recipe.
- 10 pcs chicken drumstick or 20 pcs chicken drummettes
- 4 pcs calamansi, extract the juice
- 1 tsp. patis
- 10 pcs bacon strips
- 2 packs of breading mix for 1 kilo chicken (e.g. Crispy fry, Mc Cormick, etc)
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Combine the chicken, calamansi juice and patis in a bowl.
- Mix and let it marinate for 2 hours in a refrigerator.
- Using a colander, drain the chicken.
- Now put the breading mix in a large zip bag or similar plastic bag.
- Then add in 2 to 4 pieces of the chicken at a time and shake well to coat the chicken.
- Once caoted, wrap each drumstick with back strips and hold it together with a toothpick.
- Now deep fry the chicken for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done cooking, place the fried chicken on a wire rack or paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Now remove the toothpicks and serve this chicken with your favorite dipping sauce.