We are keeping it fresh today with this recipe, as we are bringing you this Asian Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad recipe, which everyone will love. Keep those summer months around even longer, as these vegetables will leave everyone wanting more.
When you think salad, you think lettuce. But there is no lettuce in this dish. This salad is full of flavors and the vinaigrette dressing pulls it all together beautifully. You will be serving this as a side dish all year round.
Check out the Asian Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad recipe here!
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados and red onions in a large bowl.
- Using a small bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and salt.
- Whisk that together until the sugar and salt are fully dissolved.
- Now add the dressing to the cucumber salad and toss it gently to distribute.
- Refrigerate the salad for 10 to 15 minutes and then serve.
Source: Kawaling Pinoy